Magnum Piering, producer of steel, deep foundation products, is looking for CAD Drafter.The ideal candidate will have 1- 3 years experience.
Located just north of the Tri County Mall with easy access to I-275, Magnum Piering offers competitive pay with health care, dental, life, 401K and vacation time. Apply online now and start building your future foundation.
The CAD Drafter is responsible for the following:
- Work with Engineering and Sales departments on the development of products.
- Produce BOMs and Work Steps for each product.
- Use Solid Edge to create a working set of manufacturing prints for all Magnum products.
- Maintain revision status and archive previous revisions.
- Work with other departments to ensure work instructions are up to date for all products.
Work within an ISO 9001 quality system.
Experience with 3D CAD design system such as Solid Edge (preferred).
Associates degree in Engineering technology or at least two years of related work experience.
Be able communicate well with others, as they will work with stakeholders at all levels.
Organized and attentive to detail.
Background in structural steel assemblies is a plus
Experience with weldments is a plus
Knowledge of GD&T best practices is a plus.
How to Apply