CAFÉ ASSISTANT, HOSPITALITY
Vineyard Cincinnati Church is passionate about loving the people of Cincinnati into a relationship with Jesus, by doing small things with great love. Vineyard Cincinnati Church values generosity, serving, growth, acceptance, being together, and worship. God has given the Vineyard a mission in Cincinnati for the expansion of His Kingdom and the people of the church are excited and eager to fulfill this mission.
This job exists to support the Cafe ministry at the Vineyard by providing input regarding budget, menu, and volunteers, running the regular operations, and providing excellent customer service to church attenders.
The ideal candidate for this job is a team player who is organized, efficient, and familiar with food service. This person is a leader who is humble, encouraging, and excited to develop volunteers. This candidate has a servant’s heart and is eager to work with their volunteer staff to meet the needs of Cafe guests.
- Establish and maintain a strong and effective working relationship with the Ministry Coordinator and Director of the Hospitality ministry.
- Provide input and recommendations related to budget, menu planning, volunteer staffing, and development of The Café area.
- Assist with the input and execution of area ministry plan achieving net income at or above breakeven.
- Provide direction and support to The Café volunteers.
- Report progress of The Café area in meeting goals as directed by the Ministry Coordinator, Hospitality.
- Assist in determining proper staffing levels based on assessment of The Café’s needs. Assist with recruiting, training and development of volunteers to insure all staffing levels are achieved.
- Help identify new systems and processes important for growth, improvement and success of The Café .
- Maintain high level of customer service in The Café Area.
- Must operate within and adhere to health code and safety standards and ensure staff and volunteers are operating within compliance.
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Required Experience: Minimum 1 year in retail/food service
See description above
How to Apply