The Sales Outfitter performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance, and direction to customers.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Demonstrates product to customers.
- Replenishes product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines.
- Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training.
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintains pricing and signing.
- Assists with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves.
- Restocks merchandise as required.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies.
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED