HomeWell Care Services has been providing non-medical home care assistance to seniors in Cincinnati and surrounding areas for 15 years and we continue to grow.
At Homewell of Cincinnati, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level and quality care for seniors and others in need of individualized care in their own homes. We offer employment opportunities for compassionate individuals who enjoy improving the quality of life of those around them.
- Provide care to clients covering Companionship, Homemaker/Chore Services, Personal Care/Hygiene, Transport/Errands and Medication Reminders.
- Provide care to client in Caring, Compassionate, Professional manner.
- Commitment to follow our mission to provide best in-home care to clients.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision under the direction of the client care manager and staffing coordinators while following set policy and procedures.
- Must be able to follow set care plan and accept personal responsibility to maintain professional relationships with clients and other team members.
- Hourly pay $11 - $13 – plus mileage reimbursement
- Daily Pay Available
- Team atmosphere and Supportive work environment
- Employee referral program
- Ongoing training
Minimum eligibility requirements:
1. Must have a current drivers license, up to date insurance and reliable vehicle.
2. Must provide a clean criminal background check, driving record and pass a drug screen.
3. Must provide clear TB screening.
4. Must be mature, reliable, caring, punctual, professional and positive.
5. Must have 1 year experience working as caregiver, or hold current CNA or STNA certification.
6. Ability to work shifts from 2-12 hours.
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to receiving your application, apply via:
https://www.homewellcares.com/cincinnati select Careers from menu
Call our office on 513 791 4824 – Ask for Lisa