- Perform multiple carpentry tasks daily while following a scope of work while staying within a provided budget.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Ability to work independently and meet customer and business goals
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Participate in a rotation schedule for after-hours and weekend emergency calls.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Restoration, construction or remodeling field
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Experience in water/fire/mold restoration/re-builds a huge plus but not necessary
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Must be skilled in drywall, painting, carpentry, and other necessary trades
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to respond to emergency situations 24/7 when necessary
- Strong work ethic in a team oriented work environment
- Must have references