Are you searching for a full-time position that will allow you to work with your hands and put your carpentry skills to use? In this position, you will install cabinets, trim and various materials in patterns ranging from basic to complex. In addition to your carpentry skills, you will work with our customers and will need to demonstrate strong customer service abilities.
We are a local, family-owned company that has more than 25 years in the home improvement industry. We are looking to grow our business and fill permanent full-time openings. We value our employees. We reward dedication, commitment and quality work. In return, we provide competitive wages, benefits and the opportunity to grow.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Measures and marks surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges and marking devices.
- Reads blueprints, drawings or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements. Follow specifications precisely and accurately.
- Places, aligns and levels cabinets with shims, levels and squares to ensure cabinets are even, level and precise
- Lifts or moves materials and finished products, using appropriate material handling and safety equipment.
- At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas he/she has worked in to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions are maintained.
- Will perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Ability to complete work in a timely fashion and collaboratively with others
- Demonstrates friendly behavior, customer service skills and teamwork while completing tasks.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience installing cabinets
- Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
- Must pass a drug / background check
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
High school diploma or equivalent;
Previous experience installing cabinets
Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
May need to pass a drug / background check
How to Apply
Interested? There are several ways to apply
Send an email noting your interest and background and/or send a resume to: HR@cacbydesign.com
Apply on the company website:
Apply in person, ask for HR (Monday - Friday during business hours 8am-5pm):
6345 Castle Drive
Mason, OH 45040