- Completes residential/commercial remodeling projects, as directed by the Project Manager.
• At least 3 years of residential remodeling and/or restoration experience.
• Rough carpentry skills: framing, exterior trims & decks.
• Finish carpentry skills: interior trims, casing, crowns, windows & cabinetry.
• Can hang & finish drywall.
• Can install insulation and siding.
• Basic painting, plumbing & electrical skills.
• Basic flooring skills with carpet, wood, tile & vinyl.
• Willingly works on other projects as needs arise.
• Can read blueprints, measurements and estimates
• Customer service experience – you’re patient, attentive and maintain a positive attitude.
• Can read blueprints, measure and estimate.
• You work well independently and without supervision.
• Can teach and train others.
• Understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
• Must have own tools as necessary
How to Apply