Carpet Cleaning Technician
Stanley Steemer is looking for motivated individuals! We are looking for those who are career minded and eager to learn and advance in our growing company. Stanley Steemer provides the customers, company vehicle, tools and paid training to become successful within our growing business. We need technicians who are ready to watch their careers rapidly develop. Apply Now!!!
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for:
- A valuable team player
- A representative of a nationally known and growing company
- An individual who desires a substantial income ($$$)
- An effective communicator
- A critical thinker
- A detailed oriented and motivated individual
- Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning; or tile and grout cleaning.
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Benefits Include:
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Service
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE
- Related: Labor, Driver, Customer Service, Carpet, Technician, Janitorial, Sales, Maintenance, Sanitation, Cleaning, Restoration, Warehouse, Tradesman
- Job Type: Full-time
- License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
-Assist in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning; or tile and grout cleaning.
-Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
-Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
How to Apply