Position summary: Checkout customer's merchandise through the POS registers. Performs various Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care.
Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
Friendly and outgoing approach to all customers
Remains product knowledgeable
Aware of advertised sales
Stock and straighten shelves and pegs in the immediate area when not directly ringing up product
Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
To accomplish the essential functions of this job, Incumbent will be required to:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind.
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 417-873-5330.