We are looking for motivated driver professionals, are you that person? Ernst offers industry leading benefit packages, leading industry pay, top of the line equipment and opportunities to earn potential advancement at Ernst. Come join the Green Team – Home of the Big Green Machines. As a top leader in the industry, you will see why Ernst Concrete is a great place for you to be part of.
General Description of the Job:
- Daily DVIR pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Delivery of Ready Mixed Concrete from plant to jobsite in our modern fleet of Concrete Mixers.
- Electronic tablets provide load information and GPS directions to accurately get you to the job.
- Safety is essential for every employee and requires all employees follow corporate safety program. In addition to policy Ernst incorporates safety cameras in its equipment to help establish safe driving habits.
- Mixers are air-ride with air conditioning and other employee comforts.
- Eligible for annual safety and attendance share plans along with monthly YPMH bonus potential.
- Company operates a no stop policy, packing lunch/snacks daily is required.
- Employee is required of going up access ladder to wash hopper and fins after loading and unloading.
- Employee is required to be able to put on concrete chutes for unloading the concrete, (approx. 50 lbs.) 4 per truck.
- Truck cleanliness is the responsibility of the driver and is a daily requirement.
- Non delivery tasks when time is available will include general cleaning, use small power tools and manual labor hand tools and other essential tasks.
- The company has Comply with the Company’s personal appearance, safety and P.P.E. policies.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management and co-workers.
- Comply will all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements & policies, as well as report any unsafe conditions, accidents or incidents immediately to plant manager.
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts, being reliable and punctual.
- Willing to work overtime and Saturday’s.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to read GPS system.
- Must be able to meet Company’s insurance carriers’ requirements to be insurable.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid State-Issued Driver’s License, Class A or B.
- DOT Medical card.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer