Earn up to $75,000.00 a year! Strong benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with strong company participation and short term/ long term disability and life insurance. Generous paid time off. Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services. Ask about our tuition reimbursement program!
Full Time positions available. Flexible Hours....... First Shift, Second Shift, and Weekends.
Mechanics and Automotive Technicians:
- Diagnose and repair with great detail – brake, exhaust, fuel ignition, and electrical systems.
- Perform suspension and alignment repairs.
- Sufficiently explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to your Service Advisor.
- Be prepared to review needed repair and test drive with customer as needed.
- Constantly learning new technical information and techniques through formal training to keep up with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Pitching in with fellow mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Coaching and mentoring newer mechanics to build stronger teams
- Alert store management of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Practice all Performance Automotive Network’s company policy, procedure, safety and environmental guidelines.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Possess 2-3 years of automotive:
Engine repair experience.
• Carrying at least 1 ASE certification is a big plus.
• Completion of an automotive technology course also welcomed.
• You're going to need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Required to pass a drug screen to ensure safe, winning teams to serve Every Customer, Every Vehicle, Every Day!
How to Apply