Want to make a difference in someone’s life? If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for those in need, you will love working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)! In this role, you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for others.
At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive pay
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching funds
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
As a CNA, you will care for guests under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests’ environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests’ skin when administering care and reports changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests’ mental health and social service needs.
- High school graduate/GED
- CNA certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required