Medical Assistant Job Description
At Cincinnati Pain Physicians, our MA’s are an important part of our patient care team. This position has a varying degree of responsibility, as we do cross train our medical assistants. Besides running a providers schedule, we also have a rotation schedule for the MA’s to have a “desk day”. During this day, the MA is responsible for answering phones and scheduling appointments, prior authorizing imaging studies and working on medication prior authorizations/pharmacy calls.
- Take vitals, weight and blood pressure
- Complete work up prior to the provider entering the room
- Schedule monthly appointment
- Have knowledge in the procedures that we offer in house including joint injections, epidural injections, spinal cord stimulators, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the providers
- Offer quality patient care
- Must have patience and understanding.
Previous healthcare experience and Medical Assistant Certificate Preferred.
Good grammar, spelling and communication skills
Previous pain management experience (not required but preferred)
Exceptional customer service skills
Ability to be on your feet for most of the work day
Multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Medical Assistant Certification (if applicable)
How to Apply
Please fax your resume to 513-672-0830
Or send via email to: email@example.com