The City of Blue Ash Recreation Center is looking to fill part-time positions for Climbing Wall Monitor. This position is responsible for all the duties involved with daily and special Climbing Wall operations and equipment rental/repair. Candidates in this position are expected to work 10 to 20 hours per week, including weekends.
This posting will remain OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
This is a permanent part-time position that will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee's Retirement System (Pension); free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, and Sand Trap Grill.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Open and close the Climbing Wall,
- Check-in climbers,
- Inspect equipment,
- Provide participants with necessary information and skills,
- Complete required paperwork,
- Meet professional standards in various skill areas,
- Maintain participant safety,
- Maintain checklists and procedures,
- Be knowledgeable and enforce rules and regulations according to the Climbing Wall Rules and Policies, and
- Converse and interact with each participant with positive customer service skills.
- General knowledge of recreation and athletic activities,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Good physical condition,
- Ability to perform some physical labor,
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills, and
- Age 16 or older.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.