Perform CMM inspections on components and final assemblies and analyze features to GD&T requirements
* Use CMM and other Monitoring and Measuring Equipment (M&ME) to inspect product for dimensional conformance according to production schedule. Reads and interprets Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) data.
* Complies with internal quality system, business policies, and regulatory requirements and
supports business goals and objectives
* Reads and understands blueprints, travelers/routers and work instructions including GD&T data on machine prints
* Work with CAD models
* Generate inspection reports and FAI reports
* Work with minimal supervision to support manufacturing needs
Associates degree or higher degree in engineering or related technical field or four years progressive experience related to precision manufacturing and inspection
· Ability to interact with people on the floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups
· Ability to use computer programs to create inspection reports
· Strong mathematical, analytical, writing and communication skills
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Please send me a resume to be considered for this
This is a direct hire job opening.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org