Job Title: CMM Operator
Reports To: Quality Manager
Department: Quality Control
Location: Deerfield Manufacturing, Mason Ohio location
General Function: Creating part programs for layout and production.
- Daily maintenance of CMM equipment and gages.
- Internal and external customer interface on quality issues.
- Maintain company quality standards
- First piece and in process production part approvals.
- Conducts capability studies.
- Fills in for QC Inspectors if needed.
- Assists APQP process.
- Follow company policies, company safety policies and practice safe work habits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: Quality lab environment with frequent exposure to manufacturing environment. .
Physical Component(s): Standing and walking up to 40% of work time.
Education/Experience: High school diploma with 5 plus years of experience in CMM programming. Manufacturing environment and metal stamping experience preferred.
Excellent knowledge of CMM and reporting. PCDIMIS software CAD ++ level two training preferred.
Proficient in precision measuring tools and gages.
Excellent analytical ability and problem solving.
Excellent knowledge of G.D. &T, layout techniques, calibration, read and interpret drawings.
Good communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written.
Strong organizational skills.
Display independent judgment and initiative.
Excellent computer skills to include windows and Microsoft office
Experience with Statistical Process Control preferred
We offer a competitive package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays