At BrightStar Care, we believe in delivering a higher standard of care. Our clients expect us to be dependable, helpful and to act in their best interests when it comes to taking care of their family members.
Applications now being accepted to work with a wonderful families and in great facilities in Beavercreek, Centerville, Dayton, Fairborn, Lebanon and more.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
1 Year experience as a CNA or STNA in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
Active CNA or STNA certification in the state of OHIO
Current CPR certificate.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Hourly Rates: $12-14.00 based on shift, experience and certification
How to Apply