Interim HealthCare of West Chester is seeking TWO dedicated Home Health Aides- Float Aides to serve clients in their homes in Butler and Warren Counties.
Must be available 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
- Home Health Aide will be required to work with clients as assigned by the office.
- Increased pay when working 36+ hours per week
- Must be on-call Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30
- $10-$11.00 per hour
The Float Aide (Home Health Aide) is responsible for assisting clients with daily living activities, helping with light housekeeping, and providing companionship.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Referral Bonus
- Travel Pay
•CNA, STNA, HHA Certification, or 1 year previous HHA experience in a facility or agency.
•Pass background check, drug screening, & competency test
•Valid driver's license and auto insurance
•Cell phone is necessary to be reached for assignments and during on-call hours
How to Apply
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org