Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials. Our superior products help customers introduce cutting edge technologies that make our lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of our products, including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Our innovative and devoted team of scientists, engineers, metallurgical experts, manufacturers and managers continuously collaborate and strategize to improve and create new materials for a wide range of customers' semiconductor needs. These products are used in many final applications like automotive, mobile devices, computers, artificial intelligence, 5G networks and industrial automation. As one of over 100 Tosoh Corporation's family of companies our motto is "We Make the Material That Makes Your Devices Work".
The regular schedule for this role is 1st Shift - Friday through Sunday, 6:00PM-6:00AM.
This role is also eligible for a 28% Shift Differential.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow, initiate and implement procedures and setup sheets.
- Setup manual or CNC machines on proven programs.
- Setup and operate all related equipment in the cell.
- Inspect parts to print and special instructions.
- Complete all required documentation.
- Work with Process and R&D Engineers.
- Train in and follow Lean Methods.
- Rework defective/non-conforming parts.
- Identify and implement machining parameters for all the different materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- CNC Machining skills (Programming, tooling knowledge, ability to read blueprints).
- Ability to use and interpret dimensional measuring tools, and NDT tools.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient with math skills, especially with geometric calculations.
- Ability to identify and implement improvements.
- Ability to lift and move parts weighing 40 pounds into machine.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Frequent bending and twisting required.
Tosoh SMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans