Deceuninck North America is seeking an entry level CNC Operator in their senior year of school for its Monroe, OH facility. On the job training with room for advancement after graduation. In this role, the CNC Operator operates all CNC equipment and interacts with the tooling support groups, through verbal and written communication and/or taking corrective action in order to ensure timely tool completion. If you enjoy interacting with all levels of the organization and want to be part of a culture that fosters positive employee relations, please submit your resume for further consideration. Starting wage is $19/hour and work schedule will be flexible to coincide with school schedule.
· Operate and setup the machining and measuring equipment; All CNC mills must be able to read dial calipers, and micrometers.
· Must communicate and work effectively with product and tool engineering, NC programming, NC wire and Die Makers.
· Document programming changes and calculate speeds and feeds pertaining to the CNC’s.
· Interpret blue prints, assembly, and part specification prints.
· Participate in continuous improvements teams and contribute value-added improvement items.
· Log daily work in Tool MFG file and Tool Tracker.
· Maintain equipment and CNC stock levels.
· Excellent attendance, work record and team player.
· And any other work-related duties per Supervisor’s request.
· Exposure to manual machining practices and CNC machining practices.
- CNC Machining back ground or CNC schooling preferred.
- Ability to solve complex problems by utilizing fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, statistics, and geometry.
· CAM College (preferred)
· Required 1 years machining experience
· Preferred formal machine trades training (Senior level)
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.WorkAtDNA.com, click on Careers, search for the job posting and upload your resume.
At Deceuninck North America (DNA), career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support DNA’s business objectives.