CTL Aerospace is a full service NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company providing services to the major aerospace and governmental organizations since 1946. CTL specializes in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
We are seeking a talented Machinist to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a Machinist, to work in an empowered setting.
Essential Job Functions
- Set up and operate a CNC VTL Machine. (Fanuc controls a plus)
- Ability to determine the best methods and the tools required to produce the final product with limited supervision and guidance.
- Responsible for cleaning and keeping own work area neat and orderly.
- Work from blueprints and manufacturing plans.
- Monitor progress of operation to determine and prevent malfunctions.
- Use precision measuring instruments (gages, micrometers) to check dimensional accuracy of work.
- Minimum 3+ years of CNC experience. (Fanuc controls a plus)
- Knowledge of manual and CNC Machines
- Experience setting tool offsets & fixture offsets.
- Knowledge with of mics, indicators, and calipers.
- Knowledge of M&G Codes a plus.
- Ability to interact with people on the shop floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment and able to lift 50 lbs.
CTL Aerospace will provide a pay rate commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.ctlaerospace.com.
CTL Aerospace is an EEO/M/F/Disability/VET and Drug Free Employer
Veteran Founded Small Business