- Lead combi sales demonstration (cooking & set point development) at HP, distributor or customer kitchens facilities.
- Provide support as the Henny Penny combi expert to Business Development team during hunt process
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals of combi through both channels
- Develop annual sales plan which describe key sales activities which will ensure sales budget is met or exceeded
- Ensure that new combi models are being effectively and rapidly deployed through the distribution channel (demo kitchens, test units)
- Sell the value of Henny Penny solutions by articulating how our solutions meet operational needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop the most effective selling approach
- Provide support to strategic accounts sales team to facilitate combi sales penetration once approved by corporate
- Train distributor sales personnel on combi sales techniques
- Identify new business opportunities to drive combi sales growth in the US & Canada territory
- Other duties as assigned
- You will be part of a highly successful company that is a leader in our industry and believes in People First.
- We are a growing Employee-owned company that believes in the values of Relationships Matter, Trust, Taking the Long View, and Innovation.
- You will work with a group of experienced distributors and have opportunities impact our choices for future distributor partners.
- You will have the opportunity to build external relationships with end users, dealers, consultants; as well as internal relationships with distributor partners, our technical and customer service teams, engineering, product management, operations and many other cross-functional departments within Henny Penny.
- You will play a key role in delivering on our General Market Sales goals.
- Medical and dental insurance with competitive premiums
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company sponsored and optional life insurance
- Employee ownership benefits – participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Chef background or culinary expertise in combi cooking
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At least 2-4 years of demonstrated successful sales experience preferably in the food service equipment industry
Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and across the organization to achieve group and organizational goals
Understanding and capability in computer hardware and software including Windows XP, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and the Internet
Strong time management, organizational and forecasting skills
Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
Strong ability to train and coach sales personnel internally and from distributors
Solid negotiation skills and the ability to network effectively both internally and externally
Strong business and financial acumen
Executive level communication and presentation skills
Requires local and overnight travel, (estimated of 50% of working time)
How to Apply
Apply online at: