John P. Tumlin & Sons LTD, General Contractors, is now seeking applications from motivated individuals interested in the construction industry and willing to work with others to achieve a common goal. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for growth, and experience in a wide range of projects. Employees will engage in a variety of tasks at commercial construction worksites in the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana areas.
Must be able to perform tasks involving physical labor and be detail oriented
High school diploma preferred and 5 years of experience.
Valid driver's license required.
Pay: $22-$28 depending on experience.
Required skills include:
- To properly and efficiently utilize a variety of hand and power tools.
- Possess a general knowledge of OSHA guidelines.
- Operate equipment such as skid steer loaders, vibrating screeds, and trowel machines.
- Place and align forms for walks, curbs or gutters, and foundations.
- Place and finish surfaces of poured concrete (such as floors, pavement, curbs, and walls).
Benefits include: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, 401K