Primary Process and Individual Responsibilities:
- Mix Cement, sand and other construction material
- Carry Material from mixing area to work area
- Press cement/sand mixture into molds
- Pull out completed material from mold
- Finish edges, clean up finished product
- Move product into Kilns
- Clean up molds
- Repair broken molds
- Perform 5s clean up process in various areas
- Carry cement, stone and other material to different locations
- Clean work area before and after work
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Transfer equipment and light machinery to various locations in the plant.
- Other duties as assigned
•HS/GED preferred, not required
•Must be able to lift 50 pounds
•Must be able to stand during shift
•Must have knowledge of how to use tools such as hammer, screw driver, nail gun etc.
How to Apply
Email your resume to Traci Keith, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in our corporate office located at 4600 Devitt Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45246 to complete an application, between the hours of 9am-4pm.