Responsibilities include communication with Customers, diagnosing/inspecting equipment in the field, making repairs and maintaining equipment. (Equipment includes various types of aerial lifts and telescopic forklifts)
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
- Capable of accomplishing tasks independently, without direct supervision
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- High school or equivalent is required.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance