- high school diploma or equivalent
- must be at least 18 years of age
- ability to keep pace & follow directions
- attention to details
- experience is helpful but not needed
- punctual and regular attendance
- good communication skills
- looking for hard working individuals
- be willing to work within a 100 mile radius
- ability to work in a number of diverse locations; work locations may change daily
- be able to work in a variety of seasonal and weather conditions
- valid driver's license preferred, must have reliable transportation
- competitive wages (based on prior experience)
- health insurance and dental insurance available
- paid weekly
- regular performance reviews & salary increases
All Decorative Paving Company employees are required to comply with our Substance Abuse Prevention Policy as a condition of employment. Decorative Paving Company may condition offers of employment upon taking and passing of a post offer/pre-employment drug screen. We maintain a drug free work place with pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
Decorative Paving Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, military status, veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation or gender identity. Decorative Paving Company is committed to a diverse workforce and encourages women to apply.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.