Do you have a strong work ethic and the desire to join an organization that invests in its people through cross-training and development? ClarkDietrich fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join the ClarkDietrich team by applying to the Construction Product Test Technician position at our West Chester, OH location.
The Construction Product Test Technician performs assigned tasks, involving a sequence of related steps, on laboratory projects under the direction of the Senior Test Technician and Engineering Staff. The Test Technician will also conduct a variety of structural tests (this may include preparing test specimens, setting up and operating standard test equipment, and recording test data).
- Fabricates and/or prepares construction product test specimens in the test facility.
- Constructs specimens or equipment using prepared plans or specifications.
- Assists in the performance of complex tests or perform standardized tests.
- Assists in the preparation of reports.
- Tabulates data and makes simple calculations using the computer.
- Operates, calibrates, and maintains specialized equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs or assists in housekeeping duties.
- Follows Company safety rules and regulations.
- Adheres to stated Company policies and procedures, including the Equal Employment Opportunity policy.
- Test facility may be subject to hot and cold temperatures, noise, dust, fumes, chemicals or heights. May require prolonged sitting, standing, and computer work; heavy lifting, physical exertion, and working overtime evenings and weekends.
- Detail orientated
- Strong work ethic
- High School graduate with applicable course work and/or appropriate experience
- 3 years of experience in test/laboratory environment, cold‐formed steel technology, instrumentation, the construction industry, and/or with computers.
ClarkDietrich Benefits Include
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community Service Day