The City of Springdale is accepting applications for the position of CREW LEADER in the Public Works Department.
The pay range for this position is $27.76 - $33.74 per hour with a comprehensive benefits package and state pension.
Candidates for the position must:
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Be a U.S. citizen.
• Have earned a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Possess a Class A (preferred) or Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Air Brakes Endorsement or have the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
• Be able to competently perform all duties of a Maintenance Worker, which include performing streets/grounds maintenance using equipment, tools, and materials; performing facility maintenance duties; and performing heavy physical labor for extended periods under all weather conditions.
• Effectively supervise and develop subordinates.
• Maintain records and prepare reports.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with crew members, supervisors, City officials, and the public.
How to Apply
Application packets shall be downloaded at https://www.springdale.org/publicfiles/2020%20Employment%20Application.pdf and submitted by Friday, November 20 via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org OR in person at the Springdale Municipal Building (11700 Springfield Pike) on weekdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.