- Rate: $20 USD per hour
LocationsShowing 1 locationGreat Wolf Lodge Mason
2501 Great Wolf Dr
Mason, OH 45040, USA
Starting Pay: $20/hr. Full Time position- Open availability preferred!
*Earn up to $23 per hour!
*Represents combined base hourly rate and the $3 per hour Summer Wage Premium Bonus. The $3 per hour Summer Wage Premium Bonus is valid from May 20, 2022 through September 8, 2022 at participating Great Wolf Lodge locations. Pack Member must work greater than 20 hours in a given work week. Hours must be worked hours to be applicable to the Bonus calculation. All local, state and federal taxes will apply.
At Great Wolf, the Culinary Lead is key to the success of overall food operations and oversees daily culinary operations by ensuring food quality, presentation, recipes, and portion control meet the highest standards and result in overall guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist culinary management in administrative and personnel related matters, including; scheduling, time clock reviews, overtime, performance, discipline, investigations, training and development, etc.
- Prepares food as outlined on Banquet Event Order
- Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood
- Prepares soups and sauces by stirring and straining
- Breads foods by dipping food items in crumbs, flour, and batter
- Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients
- Provides foodstuffs and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent experience; may have current enrollment
- Previous food preparation experience in a restaurant setting
- Prior training and/or experience in hands-on equipment maintenance
- Comprehensive knowledge of food preparation and demonstrated ability to understand sanitation related issues and precautions necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
•Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous leadership experience
- Proven teamwork
- •Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Multi-tasking ability
- Able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time