VEGA Americas manufactures, distributes, and services process instrumentation to measure level, density, weight, and pressure. Our products have been making industrial processes safer and more efficient for over 60 years.
As an employee, you’ll find VEGA Americas commits itself to the highest quality standards and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. Don’t take it from us alone, VEGA has been awarded a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award for six years running!
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for the cleaning of office and manufacturing areas, cafeterias, restrooms and conference rooms.
• Set up and tear down of company events, including operation of commercial dishwasher.
• Light grounds cleaning including sidewalks and dock area
• Assist in keeping entrances clear of snow and debris
• Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
What you'll need:
• High school diploma or equivalent
What makes VEGA a great place to work?
VEGA Americas, Inc. provides a full benefits package including:
• A competitive salary
• Health, company HSA contribution, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits available on day one
• Competitive 401(k) with flexible investment options and a company match to help you reach your retirement goals
• Other perks include paid time off, holiday pay, 100% paid parental leave, tuition assistance, a casual dress code, and training opportunities.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.