At RDI, we believe in winning smart by providing customized, yet highly strategic solutions. We believe in teamwork, which is why our family of companies is a mix of cognizant, strategic, resilient, and passionate individuals, each with a unique skill set that contributes to the end goal: Winning.
So, we need you to win. Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you know the value of outstanding customer service? Are you looking for an employer that offers stable employment, promotes from within and provides a competitive benefit package ?
Currently, we are seeking #ThoseWhoHustle for a retail catalog company. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be receiving inbound calls and working with a team in providing customer service.
Our goal is to give you opportunities to grow and advance through RDI. We want you to be our next manager . We will train you in proper skills, communication skills, and help you learn to give customers the best experience in the industry.
What it takes to be an awesome Customer Service Representative:
- We love our customers! We want to make sure they have the best experience possible. And that's in your hands.
- Loving to talk on the phone . It's the core of our industry.
- Multi-tasking will add to your success, and your success is important to us
- Tech-savvy. You'll be entering in orders on your computer while on the phone.
- Working with a team to provide solutions
- Identify and escalate priority issues
What you already have to be an awesome Customer Service Representative:
- 0-1 years of Retail Customer Service or Call Center experience
- We offer varying shifts, so having open availability is a huge plus
- You're a Perfect Attendanc e Award Winner
- Smile and Dial : Positive attitude, professional communication skills and a desire to go above and beyond will make you a top producer
Our Perks (Which are abundant):
- Comfort is key, and we offer a Business Casual dress code.
- Our client is so great that they even give you 30% off their retails items.
- Every one needs a break. We give you two weeks of vacation!
- We got you covered : Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for all full time employees.
Refer to Job Description.
How to Apply
Please apply at https://workrdi.com or contact our recruiter Katelyn Hirsch at 513.715.0733 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.