The Customer Support Representative is responsible for assisting all Mike’s customers by delivering excellent customer service, providing product and service information, and troubleshooting/resolving any customer related issues.
- Communicating with Customers and Businesses. This individual is responsible for communicating via phone, email, mail and/or face to face, in a professional manner, to assist customers. This individual will listen to customers’ questions/concerns and provide accurate answers and/or solutions.
- Problem Solving. This individual is responsible for analyzing information provided by the customer and our database. This may include asking the customer additional questions, researching account history, and working through steps to resolve the customer’s needs. This individual must be able to think outside the box while staying within established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Unlimited Program. This individual is responsible for upgrading, changing, and/or canceling customer accounts. When necessary, create pass terminations, refunds, and/or credits.
- Front Desk. This individual assists in the front desk responsibilities which includes but is not limited to: Greeting and assisting customers, counting inventory, selling wash books, processing transactions, and delegating calls and tasks to corresponding departments.
- Process Orders. This individual is responsible for accurately processing orders via phone, email, and/or at the front desk. This includes wash books, bulk orders, fleet orders, fundraisers, and unlimited charges. This individual will maintain customer confidentiality while processing transactions.
- Clerical Tasks. This individual will assist with copying, mailing, labeling, data entry, and creating spreadsheets using Microsoft products.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Completing all other duties as assigned.
- Prior Customer Support experience is preferred but not required
- Must have prior experience and the ability to effectively problem solve through situations
- Must be able to work and contribute to a team environment
- Must be competent in or able to learn all necessary computer programs
- Call Center Experience is preferred but not required
- Money Handling/ financial transaction experience is preferred but not required