The EMIS Data Specialist will accurately enter, aggregate and submit all required EMIS reports; manage the district’s Student Information System satellite and main campus student data; and assist the EMIS Coordinator with the department’s operations. The Data Specialist will also lend support to all matters essential to the efficiency and effectiveness of this office so that maximum benefit will be realized by the district’s administrative operations and foundation funding.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of two (2) years of secretarial experience;
- Excellent keyboarding, typing, organization, and customer service skills;
- Experience with student information systems preferred;
- Ability to manage large amounts of data from different sources;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Ability to maintain complex and confidential records with attention to detail;
- Willingness and ability to work as a team member and with the public;
- Ability to handle difficult work deadlines and pressure;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment;
- Computer expertise appropriate to the position;
- Effective and demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, oral and written communication, and organizational skills;
- Valid driver's license;
- History of strong work record, including good job attendance; and
- Documented evidence of acceptable criminal record as required by Ohio law and Board Policy.
See full posting and link to apply here.