We are currently looking for a hardworking, detail oriented dental assistant.
Must be a team player, and have great attendance!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Be licensed to take radiographs (x-rays)
How to Apply
Bring a copy of your resume and visit our office at 100 N Garver Road, Monroe, Ohio.