We need Dietary Aides to join our Hillandale Family at Chesterwood Village in West Chester, Ohio.
Up To $13.50 Per Hour
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Aiding with food preparation functions in the Dining department
- Preparing and serving resident, guest, and staff meals while adhering to documented standards for safety and cleanliness.
- Cleaning work areas and equipment during and immediately after meal preparation and serving according to established practice and regulatory inspection requirements.
- Performing other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Hillandale Family of Communities and the quality of care and service to the residents, guest, and staff.
You’ll Need To Have:
- Prior food service / dietary experience, preferably in a long-term care setting
- Knowledge of food safety preparation and handling
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the population we serve
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work scheduled weekends and holidays
- Reliable Transportation
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
We’re Proud To Offer You:
- Holiday pay
- Employee Referral bonus pay
You’ll enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Love Your Work as part of a family-owned company that cares like family!
Hillandale Communities have received numerous awards and consistently excellent ratings in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
**You must undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.**
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.