Full-time and Part-time positions are available. Work hours are 7:00am – 7:00pm. Must have flexibility and availability to work a rotating schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
The Server is responsible for providing residents and guests with efficient, courteous, and professional service to ensure an excellent dining experience.
Our Servers provide assistance in a variety of functions, including:
- Preparing the dining room, trays, linens, and other dining experience items, as needed
- Greeting and interacting with residents and guests in a pleasant and positive manner
- Delivering food and beverage orders efficiently
- Anticipating and responding to residents and guests needs
- Providing a high level of customer service satisfaction throughout the dining experience
- Ensuring that quality, cleanliness and safety standards are being met according to established practice, documented standards and regulatory guideline
- Cleans and maintains the dining room and associated areas
We are seeking applicants with:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior serving experience preferred, but willing to train candidates with positive attitude, professional demeanor, and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of proper food sanitation procedures
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high level of customer service
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits!
- Holiday pay
- Employee Referral bonus pay
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Enjoy a rewarding career with a family owned company that values caring for its residents like family and has received numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and has a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
Candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.
High school diploma or GED
Prior serving experience preferred, but willing to train candidates with positive attitude, professional demeanor, and willingness to learn
Knowledge of proper food sanitation procedures
Ability to multi-task and maintain high level of customer service
Must enjoy working with the senior population
Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
How to Apply