Community First Solutions, Culinary team is looking for full-time, part-time & PRN Dining Service Representatives to join our culinary team. This employee will be responsible for providing services & support to all areas of the Dining Services department at our Westover, Berkeley Square and Jamestowne Rehab facilities. Which includes, but not limited to providing a five-star customer service and white glove dining experience to our residents and guest and clean up all items needed to maintain the operations of the Dining Services Department.
Is based on experience starting at $10.00
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Paid Time Off that can be taken once accrued with no waiting period
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance Employee education funds that advance career development
- Zero co-pay on certain routine prescription medication
- Paid Holidays & Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Prepares menu items that are served to residents within the Westover, Berkeley Square, or Jamestowne dining locations.
- Prepare and deliver food trays using rolling cart efficiently and in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to pouring hot/cold beverages, placing cold/hot plates and condiments onto tray, taking food temperatures, collecting and cleaning dirty trays
- Greet and interact with residents and guests in a pleasant and positive manner
- Responsible for following recipes, special diets and portion controls and menus as outlined by dining leadership.
- Responsible for keeping all foods labeled, dated, and otherwise following State Health Code requirements.
- On a daily basis, clean kitchen appliances, dishwashers, trash holders, carts, trays and all other kitchen tables and equipment, etc. to ensure all items are clean and sanitary in, on and around each piece of equipment.
- Restock kitchen items (cups, plates, etc.) when needed or requested.
- Assist team with serving or delivery of food items for special events for any of our site locations.
- Empty contents of boxes, tear down and discard boxes in the appropriate recycle or garbage containers
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical & drug screening
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every other weekend and holidays.
- To protect our team and our clients, this is a direct care position that requires COVID-19 Vaccination. All applicants who would like to be considered for this position but are not yet vaccinated, will be provided resources to become fully vaccinated.
ABOUT COMMUNITY FIRST
Community First Solutions is a not-for-profit network that provides a broad continuum of high quality services to meet the diverse health and wellness needs of more than 30,000 individuals throughout the region. Commitment to our mission drives our organizational priorities, and we reinvest into expanding programs and services for residents and clients. Our main office is conveniently located directly off 129 in the heart of Hamilton, Ohio minutes from I-75. Hamilton is leading community revitalization efforts with a vibrant downtown featuring arts, boutiques and restaurants.
Our culture embraces innovation, supports professional development and fosters collaboration and connectivity between teams. We take our jobs very seriously, but we also know that it’s important to laugh and have fun at work.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer