Horizons of Hope, Inc. offers the best in individualized services. We offer services that meet clients at their points of need. Horizons of Hope, Inc. spotlights our clients' areas of strength and grow these as we work on challenges.
Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
$1000.00. signing bonus for new Full-Time. $500.00 will be paid after 90 days worked
$500.00 signing bonus for new Part-Time staff. $250.00 will be paid after 90 days worked.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift positions available.
Horizons of Hope is seeking reliable and enthusiastic Direct Support Professionals passionate about providing excellent care and eager to make a positive difference in the life of clients we support. We currently have excellent employment opportunities for full-time and part-time Direct Support Professionals (DSP/Caregiver).
Horizons of Hope strives to provide exceptional care in services and support provided to individuals in their home and in participating in community activities.
Horizons of Hope offers competitive pay and flexible schedules.
- Provide service and supports in accordance with service plans to individuals in order to ensure the individual’s health and welfare while working toward their fullest potential
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Assist in planning and implementing leisure & recreational activities
- Develop a rapport with individuals and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Implements and documents all program components while adhering to agency policy and procedures
- Ensures the health and welfare of the individual served
- Ensures safety and maintains a sanitary environment
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Interacts well with others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months of work experience, preferably in DD or related field
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and oral form, basic math and money handling skills.
- Acceptable background and related registry checks. Valid driver’s license, a low risk driving record, and proof of insurance is required. A safe and reliable vehicle is required.
- Ability to pass random drug screens.
Horizons of Hope, Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Women-led organization
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $13.00 - $13.50 per hour
In order to keep staff and individuals safe we follow standards established by the CDC. PPE is provided on site.