Are you looking for a fun environment working with highly motivated team members in a busy distribution center? Seeking something to keep your mind busy and your body fit? Depending on your interests, skills, and muscles, you may be the right person to serve as a utility player in our busy distribution center that supports both our retail and our wholesale business. The right person must be willing and able to be flexible throughout the day to shift from role to role and pick, pack and finish both inbound and outbound products.
We boast about our benefits which include: Medical (no deductible health plan), Vision, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long-Term Disability - all after 90 days for full time employees.
Matching 401K for full time employees eligible on Day One (4% match on a 6% contribution)
This position is in West Chester, Ohio
Day in the Life
- Complete picks for retail orders
- Complete wholesale picks as assigned
- Process inbound put away
- Process finishing within quality standards
- Perform duties at or above productivity and accuracy standards
- Contribute to the company goals for quality and continuous improvement
- Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation among all distribution center staff
- Keep the distribution center aisles clear and maintain integrity of storage locations
- Maintain the cleaning and sanitation standards of the distribution center
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Ability to read and understand department process and warehouse safety
- documents and follow department work instructions
- Warehouse labor work experience (receiving, order filling, shipping or customer service)
- Responsibility for quality control
- Creative problem solver with attention to detail
- Process improvement mindset
- Monday – Friday 7am-4pm w/ an hour for lunch*
- *Part Time Hours are available during the M-F shifts.
Standing/Walking – 100% of shift
Pushing/Pulling wheeled ladder or cart, up to 100 pounds – 20% of shift
Operating hand pallet jack – 40% of shift
Lifting and carrying over 50 pounds – 10-25% of shift
Bending and stooping – 50% of shift
Reaching above shoulder level – 50% of shift
Why Ripple Junction?
At Ripple Junction our vision is to consistently bring joy to pop culture fans—and that joy starts in our employees. We offer a competitive benefit program, growth and development, discounted merchandise and more. Ripple believes in the value of each employee and it is reflected in our one of a kind environment. Product or potluck—we work, grow and succeed together.
Creating since 1992, Ripple Junction began as two guys with a van full of shirts at a Grateful Dead show. Today, we’re a leading designer and developer of licensed merchandise for globally recognized brands. For over 20 years we have been driven by passion and purpose. Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners.
We believe in quality, creative products and a commitment to celebrating film, television, rock & roll, anime, science fiction, video games, and everything pop culture. Ripple Junction’s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’s most awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products. We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’re fans first. “Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’s our life’s work.