Job DescriptionPBNA $30.75/hr
HIRING BONUS $5000
**The first installment in the amount of $2,000.00 will be paid out after you successfully complete your 90 day probationary period as a CDLA Driver. The second installment of $2,000.00 will be paid out after you complete 6 months of active employment as a CDLA Driver. Your third and final installment of $1,000.00 will be paid out after you complete 12 months of active employment as a CDLA Driver. MUST currently have a valid Class A CDL. Effective 8.11.2021
Position fills in for delivery drivers who are not available for their shifts (due to vacation, illness, etc.). Routes for the relief driver typically change day to day. Position delivers products to stores on an established or contingency route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, across a wide variety of weather conditions. Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store. Is responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of products on store shelves, displays, vending equipment, and in coolers. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management. This position is labor intensive, requires lifting, loading and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store.
- Deliver products and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Follow DOT regulations
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 21 years or older
- Valid CDL A Required
- Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
>All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement