Do you love teaching people how to be the BEST that they can be? JOIN OUR TEAMas a Direct Support Professional (DSP)! New Location Opening Soon
What We Offer
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement or Use of an agency vehicle
- Low Staff to Client Ratio 1:4(Max)
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement
Toward Independence is looking for EXCITING, FUN, and ENERGETICpeople to join our growing family, of Direct Support Professionals today!
Join Our Growing Team:Not only will you see positive results of your work every day, but you will have an opportunity for professional and lifelong, career development.
- Teach/assist clients with:
- Routine daily living tasks (i.e. Meal/menu prep, grocery, shopping, grooming, bathing, etc.)
- Proper use of appliances or adaptive/assistive devices
- Basic money management
- Going out to events in their local community
- Learning healthy relationship habits
- Positive social skills * Provides or facilitates safe transportation in regards to social, medical and general developmental needs.
- Complete all documentation and outlined support services as required.
- Ensures a safe home/workplace environment
- Advocate to protect and advance the rights of clients with disabilities so that they may freely exercise their own life choices, enforce their rights, and fully participate in their community life.
APPLY TODAY at www.beAdsp.com
For more information on available schedules please call us at 937-376-3996
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a valid driver's license and auto insurance
Must have a high school diploma or GED
How to Apply