Empowering People currently has full-time and part-time positions in a waiver home in Lebanon. Applicants must have a sincere desire to provide excellent care and support to individuals with intellectual disabilities. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing assistance with meal planning and preparation and the completion of various household tasks such as laundry and grocery shopping.
- Assistance with ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living)
- Lifting and transferring of residents
- Driving to and from appointments and recreational activities
- Assistance with medication administration
• Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience working with individuals with disabilities or experience working in a healthcare setting preferred
• Excellent work history
• Positive attitude and the ability to work with others as a team
• Valid driver’s license and car insurance
How to Apply
Email Human Resources Department: