Looking for a stable, full-time job with health and dental benefits as well as paid vacation and holidays? We are looking for hard working, detail oriented, reliable candidates to fill full-time positions in our warehouse. We are an independently owned small business in Monroe specializing in eCommerce order fulfillment, with a focus on indoor air quality products. This is a great job for energetic candidates who enjoy working on their feet and working independently along-side a great team. Our warehouse team is responsible for processing orders, selecting products from the warehouse, and preparing packages for shipment. Warehouse experience is preferred but not required. Currently, our warehouse hours are as follows...
Monday: 9am - 7pm
* High school diploma or GED Equivalency.
* Reliable transportation.
* Willingness and ability to work at a consistent, brisk pace.
* Ability to lift large but light-weight boxes weighing up to 18 lbs.
* Drug screening and background check.
* Willingness to work Sunday-Thursday during our busy season depending on work-load.
* Willingness to work overtime when needed (overtime pay applies).
How to Apply
Please reply via email with your resume or a brief description of your job experience and qualifications. We will contact qualified candidates via phone or email to schedule interviews. Please contact Phil Cook at email@example.com.