Cincinnati Incorporated, a national machine tool manufacturer with worldwide recognition is seeking an Electrical Assembler for our team at our manufacturing location in Harrison, Ohio. The current opening is for a 2nd or 3rd shift position The Primary purpose of this position is to perform all wiring and testing of circuits and electrical components and equipment on all products. Configure electrical/electronic sub-systems using various types of software.
• Receive work assignment and instructions; secure and use drawings, records and wiring diagrams to plan and lay out wiring to locate electrical fixtures, controls and devices, and to ascertain size of wires, cables and conduit, for all types of machine tools
• Lay out, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install conduit as required
• Drill, ream and tap holes to obtain means for fastening pipe, fixtures, braces, stands, etc. to products; may use overhead crane or hoist as required
• Position and mount electrical equipment, fixtures, cabinets, pipe braces, stands, etc. to products manually or with crane or hoist
• Lay out work for welder where needed
• Lay out, measure and cut wires and cables to required lengths; run wire through conduits and make all necessary connections to motors, generators, control panels, fixtures, switches, etc. to complete circuits as specified
• Skin wires, crimp and solder terminal to ends; cable wires as necessary for safety and appearance; attach identification tags as required
• Test operation of all electrical devices such as relays, contacts, controls, etc. and adjusts as necessary for proper functioning
• Wire and test back gauge operation
• Test wiring and operation of electrical equipment, taking necessary readings of speeds, diagnosing troubles, and making necessary adjustments as required
• Work with high and low voltage current; keep records of material specifications to facilitate work
• Wire and check panels, controls, returned equipment and repair orders
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and perform all assignments in a safe manner and in accordance with established quality procedures
Helpful Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalency
• 2 - 3 years work experience with machine wiring
• Trade school certificate or 2 yr. technical degree in electronics field
• Mechanical background
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
• High degree of electrical and mechanical aptitude and diagnostic capability
• Ability to plan and perform non-repetitive and complex work involving ingenuity and judgment
• Able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and schematics; read and interpret hydraulic/pneumatic schematics
• Excellent math skills and understanding of basic concepts
• Demonstrated manual dexterity and accuracy
• Ability to successfully work in a team environment
• PC and Windows knowledge and experience
• Commitment to company Core Values
How to Apply
You can find out more information about our company, and apply for our current open positions by visiting www.e-ci.com, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 100 years, Cincinnati Incorporated has engineered some of the longest-lasting metal fabrication equipment for the world’s largest and most storied manufacturers. Today, our products include Laser Cutting Machines, Press Brakes, Shears and Powdered Metal presses and are used in some of the largest and most technologically advanced facilities throughout the world.
Cincinnati Incorporated offers a competitive benefits package. We offer paid vacation, personal days and 10 company paid holidays. In addition, we have medical insurance, dental insurance with a company paid premium, voluntary vision insurance, life insurance disability insurance, 401k employer match and tuition reimbursement.
Our headquarters is located on a large private campus in Harrison, Ohio. Our North American plant does something outside of the ordinary… we employ hundreds of people in the production of machine tools right here in the U.S.A.!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.