This position is full time and starts off at $19.00 an hour. There are many opportunities to earn more money, but this starting pay rate is $19.00 an hour
Electrical Assembler C-Band
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform electrical / mechanical assembly on a variety of components, sub-assemblies and top-level assemblies by following specified procedures and instructions to produce electrical / mechanical components.
- Review and interpret general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments; ask clarifying questions when in doubt.
- Layout and wiring of industrial control panels (back panels and doors).
- Interconnecting industrial control panels with skid mounted equipment.
- Testing control systems.
- Over-the-phone trouble shooting and customer service.
- Meet project completion timelines and shipping schedules.
- Maintain a clean and efficient shop & production area.
- Has a full understanding of standard products and is able work with and assist assembly aspects of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of High School Diploma or GED1-5 years’ experience
- Able to read advanced standard blueprints, schematics and have consistently proven high efficiencies on assignments with outstanding quality.
- Capable of doing welding required for the position.
- Can perform functions of refrigeration including leak testing and repairs. Have displayed the ability to be a good communicator and the ability to work in a team environment with success.
- Preferred: previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred: experience and education in refrigeration, including wrapping, piping, soldering, brazing, and mounting of refrigeration components
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures
- Familiarity with tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and electronic schematics.