- Lays out, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs conduit as required.
- Drills, reams and taps holes to obtain means for fastening pipe, fixtures, etc.
- Positions and mounts electrical equipment, fixtures, cabinets, pipe braces stands, etc., to products manually or using overhead crane as required.
- Works from schematic drawings, wiring diagrams and own judgement.
- Lays out, measures and cuts wires and cables to required lengths.
- Runs wire through conduits and makes all necessary connections to motors, generators, control panels, fixtures, switches, etc; to complete circuits as specified.
- Skins wires and crimps and solders, terminal to ends; cables and wires as necessary for safety and appearance; attaches identification tags as required.
- Tests operation of all electrical devices such as relays, contacts, controls, etc.
- Tests wiring and operation of electrical equipment, taking necessary readings of speeds, diagnosing troubles and making necessary adjustments as required.
- Works with high and low voltage current; keeps records of material specifications to facilitate work, wires and checks as required.
-Certificate or degree in Electronics
-Ability to read blueprint and wiring diagrams
-Strong attention to detail
-Commitment to company Core Values
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply online at www.e-ci.com/careers