Electrical Helper Job
Various Travel Required
START DATE: TBD Benefits: Yes
Applications Accepted By:
EMAIL OR FAX:
Subject Line: Electrical Helper
ATTN: STAFFING MAIL OR IN PERSON:
Darana Hybrid, Inc.
345 High Street, Suite 510
Hamilton, OH 45011
The Electrical Helper is responsible for assisting the Electrician in the upgrading, installing, and/or repairing of wiring on equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All the below are to be performed under the supervision of an Electrician.
• Interpreting electrical blueprints and schematics
• Installation of electrical equipment (i.e.: switches, termination boxes, etc.)
• Bends and installs conduit on conveyor systems.
• Terminations in the field and panel.
• Organizational Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal skills
• This position has no supervisory responsibility.
• Must be willing and able to work outdoors in any and all types of weather
• Must be comfortable with heights, as well as confined spaces
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
• 60 plus hour per week
• Must be willing to work off shift hours to complete the project
• This position requires extensive travel
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be willing to fly
Required Education and Experience
• OSHA 10 (Company offers this certification for a $25 fee)
• Fall Protection Certification (Company offers this certification for a $20 fee)
• Fork Lift Certification
• Aerial Lift Certification
Additional Eligibility Qualifications Preferred
• Conveyor experience
• Bottling and processing conveyor experience
It is the policy of Darana Hybrid, Inc. and AMPS Staffing Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Darana Hybrid, Inc. and AMPS Staffing, Inc.’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans, Native Americans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, and education.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please see above
How to Apply
Send Resumes to: