CCSI is a pipe inspection contractor dedicated to the safety of Energy companies and Municipalities. We run robotic cameras through pipes to assess the condition and integrity of their systems. The cameras are both stand alone or attached to a van.
The position will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing equipment to help ensure continuous operations and production requirements. Maintain appropriate work related records such as equipment work orders, repair records and PM checklists.
- Good working knowledge of electronic circuits and reading/understanding schematics.
- Disassemble, clean and repair all equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Strong mechanical aptitude and skills required. Working with gears and electronic motors.
- Ability to solder and re-term wiring.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), plus team-oriented work style is necessary.
- Flexibility and a strong self-initiative are critical.
- Research and order parts for repair.
- Valid driver's license
- Familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Additional tasks as necessary to support overall production.
How to Apply
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-871-2333.