This position requires good troubleshooting skills, the ability to work independently and also the ability to take directions.
This will be a night shift position that will have 2 options.
Rotating 12s from 6:00pm-6:30am
Weekend night shift Friday-Sunday 6:00pm-6:30am
Job duties include:
- Scheduled Preventive and Predictive maintenance based on the established schedules. This would include but is not limited to; Packaging Lines, Manufacturing Lines, Building Maintenance, Grounds, Warehouse, Boiler and Ancillary Equipment.
- Being effective and proactive in supporting the operations department.
- Timely closure of Routine and NRWO with proper documentation, e.g. Logbooks filled out and work order is detailed. Any issues are brought to management’s attention.
- Adherence to established policies, procedures and SOP’s.
- Housekeeping of the Maintenance Ownership areas to include the Maintenance Shop, Boiler room, Penthouse and Compressor area, Maintenance computer area and other areas as required to support the team. Support of the 5S mentality.
- Troubleshooting and repair of the packaging equipment, this would include but is not limited to; Bosch Flowwrappers, Uhlmann Cartoners and Thermoformers, Casepacker, Palletizers, Bottling equipment, Vision Inspection Units, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical evaluation and repairs.
- Other duties as required by management.
Education Required: Post-secondary certificate/Assoc. degree in applicable discipline
Experience Preferred: 3-5 years of related working experience in a manufacturing maintenance department. Pharmaceutical experience is a plus. Technical Training and/or working experience in a trade will also be considered (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical)
Functional Knowledge: Strong mechanical skills, electrical troubleshooting competency, basic understanding of PLC, VFD, Hydraulics, Pneumatics. Ability to use a variety of hand and shop tools safely.
How to Apply
or email your resume to