This is a 3rd shift position M-Th 8pm-6:30am
TEVA is currently seeking a talented and innovative Engineering/Maintenance Tech II to join our Maintenance department located at our Cincinnati, Ohio facility. As an Engineering/Maintenance Tech II, you will:
- Be an integral part of a Positive, Motivated Industrial Maintenance Team – Focused on Equipment Reliability, and Continuously Strengthening Skillset(s) & Knowledge, in order to reduce equipment downtime, and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot and repair the Packaging equipment, this would include but is not limited to; Bosch Flow wrappers, Uhlmann Cartoners and Thermoformers, Casepackers, Palletizers, Bottling equipment, Vision Inspection Systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical evaluation and repairs
- Work in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED, Clean Facility, that prioritizes a Safe work environment.
- Receive COMPETITIVE Shift Differential for Night Shift Schedule.
- Be Engaged & Goal Driven, aspiring to be successful at your craft, enabling balanced workloads amongst the team.
- Perform Preventive and Predictive maintenance based on the established schedules. This would include but is not limited to; Routine Preventative Maintenance Activities, Ultrasound Air Leak Surveys, IR Scans, Vibration Monitoring / Analysis
- Be effective and proactive in supporting the Operations department, by Troubleshooting Equipment Issues, and working with Technicians to increase Equipment Uptime.
- Work with a Continuous Improvement, and Root Cause Problem Solving Mindset, focusing on Equipment & Process Reliability, motivating others to strive for success.
- Utilize the Strengths & Knowledge of your team to aid in the further development of your skillset, while sharing your Strengths / Knowledge with the team, to further develop their skillset, and continue to strengthen a Multi-Skilled Packaging Maintenance Team.
- Execute both Routine & Non-Routine Work Order(s) in a timely manner, with proper documentation, both written & data entry.
- Adhere to established policies, procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties as required by management
- Education Required: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience Required 3 years minimum of working experience in a maintenance individual contributor capacity. Pharmaceutical Packaging experience NOT required, all Industrial Maintenance / Technical Training and/or working experience in a trade will be considered.
- Education Preferred: Professional Certification(s), Associates or Technical Degree
- Experience Preferred: 2+ years Pharmaceutical packaging experience; 2+ years in Manufacturing / Production, working as part of an industrial maintenance team. Electrical experience (AC/DC, High/Low Voltage, Control Systems), PLC, PC, pneumatics preferred. Troubleshooting & Critical Thinking ability highly preferred.
- Specialized or Technical knowledge, licenses, certifications needed: Proficient in basic computer applications including MS Office and internet tools. Willingness to develop proficiency in CMMS